Tuesday, January 8, 2019
As 2e Creative grows, we’re finding we need support. We have an amazing team of agency talent and need the right someone to join us to assist in the financial part of this business. The ideal candidate for us will possess a passion for numbers and be attentive to details. The ability to follow processes with reliable and consistent financial record-keeping is imperative for this role. You may even be known to friends and family as a numbers nerd. This position will work alongside and report to the Director of Finance to ensure accuracy of payroll, accounts payable/receivable, invoices and departmental billings. This person must have the ability to utilize accounting software as well as information system software.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
- Maintain financial records, preparing accounts payable/receivable
- Manage petty cash transactions
- Reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, and cash receipts
- Assist with payroll when needed
- Code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or experience that would stand as a good substitute
- Knowledgeable with accounting software and information system software (Workamajig experience is a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess organizational skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. We are in some cool downtown St. Louis digs, wear casual clothes every day, and love to have fun in our work. Send your resume to us at Jobs@2eCreative.com and let’s see what good things might happen.