Tuesday, March 20, 2018
We need a Digital Producer! We’re talking about an integral part of the 2e Team who plays a lead role in planning and managing digital projects.
Our technology projects require an audience-first, solution-oriented, results-driven mindset and require inspiring our clients toward new and innovative solutions. Proven experience planning successful CRM programs, web solutions, marketing automation programs, database management, gamification, and emerging technologies is a must. Sounds cool, right? This person will work directly with the Strategy, Account Service, Media and Creative teams to recommend technology and digital engagement tactics that will achieve our client’s goals; support project scope development and estimate builds; define and own project requirements; support analytics and measurement plans; and provide hands-on ownership through architecture, development, and QA/QC coordination. We’re looking for that innovative thinker with a passion for technology, digital engagement and marketing that will help 2e push solutions further while sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with developers, UX and analytics teams and to ensure thoughtful and impactful digital engagement solutions.
- Assist Strategy, Account Service and Media teams to develop final recommended solutions/tactics, build and own digital ecosystems and activation requirements
- Lead technology solution recommendations and support Account Service with client communication and presentations around solutions
- Work with the internal teams (and if necessary, directly with clients) in gathering project needs and specifications to define project scope
- Build detailed digital project plans, monitor the production/development practices, and adhere to the schedule
- Work with the Technology Director and Project Management team to identify resource needs, assign individual responsibilities, and collaborate on the project plan
- Build project requirements with Technology Director including functionality, data storage, security requirements, technology/programming language, etc.
- Attend client meetings as needed throughout all phases of projects, owning the technology, solution and measurement conversations
- Assist account team with project status reporting as needed
- Build development tasks/stories and manage successful completion with development team
- Manage the relationship with third-party development resources on behalf of the team
- Prepare deliverables for reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Orchestrate QA/QC process, tracking, and approvals
- Ensure proper functional, technology and measurement project documentation
- Own insights within performance reporting, alongside Analytics Manager
- Build recommendations for optimizations
- Support Project Management team, as needed with timeline and status updates
- Represent Technology Team during brand planning
- Directly report into Associate Director of Technology Strategy
- 2-5 years of digital project management and technology strategy experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with CRM strategy, digital strategy
- Understanding of Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Ability to review digital program data and decipher engagement insights
- Experience in planning front- and back-end project tasks for fully integrated solutions
- Experience managing projects with both internal and external development teams
- Ability to identify priorities when working on several high-priority projects simultaneously
- Solid grasp of product/project management principles for web/multimedia and an understanding of the lifecycle of web/application and digital media projects
- Soul-crushing attention to detail
- Active interest in trends involving consumer engagement, emerging technologies, UX, digital media, social media, and ecommerce
If you are a fit, bring it. Send us that resume- Jobs@2eCreative.com.