Friday, November 3, 2017
You’re a writer. A storyteller. A sharp-minded, sharp-witted communicator with at least five years of relevant experience. You’re a thinker, an idea-generator and a wordsmith. You operate on both a conceptual level, in the ideation of campaign concepts and brand strategies, as well as the tactical level, in the execution of web copy, brochures, etc.
You can communicate effectively and professionally with clients. With your teammates. With an audience. You have flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
You’re patient. Focused. Responsible with your time and that of others. You have the initiative to work alone on assigned tasks, and an open mind for collaborating with those around you. You constantly seek to improve yourself and gain new knowledge. You share insights for the common good.
Bonus: You have healthcare or life science experience. Our clients are the innovators of human health, and the subject matter is deep. This doesn’t scare you.
We love what we do. We play hard, but know when it’s time to focus. We support each other. We have a bad-ass studio. We win awards because our work is solid and effective, not because we were trying to win awards.
Tell us your story. Send us some samples that illustrate the way your mind works. We’ll take it from there.
- Translate marketing strategies into creative solutions
- Research and craft compelling long- and short-form copy
- Work in print, online, broadcast and multimedia formats
- Write for clients in a variety of industries
- Manage multiple assignments within deadlines while maintaining consistent quality
- Meet the creative standards of the team
- Respect the budget and scope of projects
- Provide editorial and proofreading support
- BS/BA in Journalism, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in copywriting
- MUST have experience writing in an agency environment or in-house marketing department
- Able to adapt writing style/tone to fit challenges and brand
- Flawless AP grammar, proofing and editing skills
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Experience creating SEO strategies and implementing keywords into web content
- Effective personal and written communications skills (duh)
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective personal communication skills
- Logical grasp of both B2C and B2B marketing
- Proficient with Mac OSX, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- An articulate, friendly, whatever-it-takes, down-to-earth attitude, along with a strong work ethic
Send us your resume and some work samples at email@example.com.