Monday, February 18, 2019
What’s your passion? If your mind went straight to data, spreadsheets and problem solving — Whoopee! We want to talk to you! Our team is looking for an Analytics Manager, a self-starter who exhibits joyfulness when collaborating on a wide variety of projects in a team environment. Responsibilities include working closely with the strategy group to track, monitor and optimize live campaigns in order to maximize performance.
- Establish and manage data integrations while driving data visualization recommendations for client reporting; showcase media performance
- Develop a standardized methodology and authority for web analytics that continually reveals actionable insights about online user behavior, which will directly inform and drive strategic business and marketing decisions, improvements and initiatives (Are you still with me? Then keep reading knowing we’re getting excited to meet you.)
- Design, develop, maintain and support reporting templates (i.e., dashboards, score cards, etc.) and ad hoc reports
- Perform regular QA/QC checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Assist with lead-generation/lead-nurturing programs across multiple channels, analyzing results, distilling data from analytics and recommending improvements (If you are a good candidate for this role, you are getting motivated right now.)
- Work collaboratively (of course) with channel teams to recommend modifications and optimizations and inform insights and strategy
- Mentor and train colleagues to ensure that team synchronization and best practices are adhered to across US operations
- 4-6 years’ data analytics experience
- 1+ years’ marketing or advertising experience, preferably at an agency, media or technology company
- A passion for media and shifting consumption trends
- Understanding of programmatic and paid social platform capabilities (targeting, measurement) and execution
- An understanding of online advertising industry, text links, rich media display products, campaign success metrics and media buying/selling
- Experience with DMPs from both a data/segmentation strategy standpoint and working within the platform is a must.
- A strong familiarity with desktop, mobile and video ad servers and the ability to evaluate and solve client measurement and attribution needs
- Ability to work within site analytic platforms such as Google Analytics (Premium) or Adobe
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and have creative problem-solving dexterity
- Experience executing or troubleshooting tag management tools such as GTM or DTM
- Familiarity and/or prior experience with Datorama, DoubleClick, DataXu, Google AdWords, Marin Software, etc.
If you’ve made it to the bottom nodding your head all the while, then you just might be a good candidate for the Analytics Manager role. Send us your resume to Jobs@2ecreative.com.