Monday, July 29, 2019
We’ve got clients. A lot of them. And we plan on acquiring more. A lot more. Which is why we need an Agency Account Executive to support the team here at 2e.
We need natural-born leaders. Passionate people-persons. Eloquent speakers and thoughtful listeners. We need someone who can easily navigate difficult conversations and won’t back down in the face of adversity. Someone with that rare mixture of poise and drive. There’s someone out there who has exactly the uniqueness that flows out of the doors of 2e. And we want that someone on our side.
The ideal fit for this role interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through the 2e strategic and creative development/execution process. This is someone with exceptional organizational and leadership skills, as this role is responsible for mentoring Account Coordinators. Account Executives are crucial liaisons between Creative and Interactive/Digital teams, production resources, and the client. Our shared goal is to deliver show-stopping work for our clients. We expect all 2e’ers to be professional, approachable, and active listeners. We listen to our clients. We listen to each other. And if you’re seeing yourself in this description, we want to listen to you.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients
- Oversees execution of approved programs
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments
- Receives client briefings and completes client contact reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency and client personnel
- Effectively presents, sells, and defends agency work/proposals to clients; supports other team members in these functions
- Coordinates with colleagues to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts
- Quickly and accurately relays client change orders to all appropriate agency personnel
- Assists in drafting estimates and statements of work, consistent with client process, for supervisory review
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing, media, and public relations plans
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approvals
- Manages agency role in client legal and regulatory review and approval streams
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable
- Informs supervisor, the Account Director, regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Ensures team use of agency traffic and workflow systems to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of agency effort
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts
- Manages internal marketing/promotional initiatives and special projects as needed
- Participates in the training and development of Account Coordinators
- Represents 2e Creative at meetings and public appearances, including promoting and enhancing the organization’s image, coordinating effective representation, and communicating the 2e brand to all communities, potential partnerships, and business channels
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Development, or experience that would stand as a good substitute
- Collaborator who leads by example and leaves ego at the door
- 4+ years of work experience doing just this sort of thing, hopefully within an agency (with experience in health care or life sciences)
- Experience leading integrated marketing projects, thoroughly understanding how to anticipate client needs, turning those needs into solutions our team can crush
- Strong conceptual skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
Send that resume right over to Jobs@2eCreative.com.