Wednesday, July 31, 2019
We’ve got clients. A lot of them. And we plan on acquiring more. A lot more. Which is why we need an Account Coordinator to support the team here at 2e. We need natural-born leaders. Passionate people-persons. Eloquent speakers and thoughtful listeners. We need someone who can easily navigate difficult conversations and won’t back down in the face of adversity. Someone with that rare mixture of poise and drive. There’s someone out there who has exactly the specialness that flows out of the doors of 2e. And we want that someone on our side.
Essential Functions & Primary Duties
- Support the Account Director and Account Executive on key account(s).
- Coordinate and manage project flow through the agency via ongoing interaction with creative and production teams.
- Utilize agency traffic and workflow systems to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of agency effort.
- Manage legal and regulatory review and approval streams.
- Assist in the development of project scopes of work, estimates and schedules.
- Confirm project specs with Account Executive and Account Director.
- Compile critical project information for the Account Executive and Account Director and creative team.
- Coordinate with outside vendors.
- Negotiate extensions with vendors and team members if necessary.
- Confirm the accuracy of all uploaded art and data.
- Manage internal marketing/promotional initiatives and special projects as needed.
- Completes Client Contact Reports as assigned for client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency and client personnel.
- Participates in brainstorming, ideation and planning work sessions as assigned.
- This position does not require travel.
Competencies & Qualifications
- Must be highly motivated and organized, as well as a resourceful and pro-active problem-solver
- Flexible, collaborative team member with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a unique desire to learn
- Knowledge of and/or experience with pharmaceutical and healthcare industries are a plus
Required Education & Experience
- 2 years of relevant agency or client-side experience, or equivalent knowledge and skills learned through education or relevant on-the-job experience
- Demonstrated desire to understand and proactively pursue knowledge in advertising (traditional and digital), paid and social media, creative, production, and finance
- BA preferred with a preferred concentration in advertising, communications or marketing