We’re looking for an experienced marketing strategist who has the experience, vision and confidence to build and lead an effective strategy team. You’ll have the support of the senior leadership team to develop the strategic philosophy that strengthens an already powerful agency, along with the team that delivers on that philosophy.
We need you to assess our clients’ needs, the existing agency capabilities and capacity to identify missing components. Design, build and lead a strategic marketing department that will be well positioned to thrive, be inventive and grow in the future.
We need that thoughtful and engaging strategist who is comfortable collaborating with senior client leadership in developing and explaining strategies that engage and deliver beyond expectations. You’ll have to be very comfortable talking about strategies and tactics and how to push the boundaries of what’s been done before and what’s really possible. Creatively identify tactics to attract attention in the market.
This is a strategic role, not a tactical one. The goal is to find the articulate, forward thinking visionary leader, who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is driven to build something. You’ll be collaborating with iconic global brands that are category leaders while delivering input to the media buyers who might be anywhere in the world. Knowledge of media planning and programmatic buying is critical, as is strategic content marketing streams. Experience with new product development and patent engagement is especially useful.
- Develop marketing strategies that align with client goals
- Find the ideas at the intersection of emerging healthcare trends and digital technologies and translate those into agency opportunities
- Research consumer insights and measure campaign effectiveness to make recommendations
- Create communication plans, customer journeys and business cases
- Create documentation to support and present strategies to agency and clients
- Use best practices to design innovative campaigns using both traditional marketing channels and emerging technologies
- Uncover new business opportunities
- Work with Business Development and Account teams to create POVs on emerging behaviors and trends
- Help streamline processes and improve efficiency
- 7+ years of experience developing multi-channel strategies for marketing campaigns within an agency environment
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Multidisciplinary background, including developing marketing strategy, consumer/customer insight, account planning and/or media strategy
- Excellent research, methodology and planning skills
- Abreast of emerging trends and technologies
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret data to make sound recommendations
- Familiarity with media planning for both online and offline channels
- Proficient with digital platforms and analytical tools
- Experience with B2B and B2C audiences (Healthcare/Pharma preferred)
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred